Highlights & Testimonials from San Diego, March 2018
Loved everything about POF, highly effective speakers, and topics help motivate me to be better.
– Ms. Emily Siegrist (Ephrata, PA)
Loved connecting with docs from US / AUS / Canada, and hearing how to utilize what we can in our practice. Loved the Tequila and E-bike!
– Ms. Alyssa Leib (Ephrata, PA)
Got to talk to people who are alike in dentistry and be inspired by the professionals.
– Dr. Lalisa Yaowarattana (Grand Terrace, CA)
Loved the location, great to hear about successful practices and what they’re doing.
– Dr. Bradley Western (Dewey, AZ)
Excellent speakers that are actually successful and walking that walk.
– Dr. Victor Gonzalez (Chicago, IL)
Highlights & Testimonials from Miami, March/April 2017
I enjoyed the honesty and integrity of the speakers, and the availability of the speakers afterwards. Liked long breaks to talk to others and the speakers. Collin was a great MC, and the social night was great. Heartfelt expressions from Cory Glenn and Josh Wren about getting our priorities straight. Mike Ling and team, seamless execution. Great hotel. This meeting opened my eyes and touched my heart. Wow.
– Dr. Alvaro Fernandez-Carol (Coral Gables, Florida)
Great speakers. Well polished, entertaining between speakers, good healthy food, very social atmosphere and evenings.
– Dr. Ryan Gens (Catonsville, Maryland)
Knowledgeable dentists with real life experiences and expertise.
– Ms. Kristin Gillespie (Hutchinson, Kansas)
Loved all the different speakers and their stories and expertise, good environment learned a lot from this CE. Thanks guys!
– Ms. Mikayla Glosser (Battle Ground, Washington)
Beautiful location, lots of fun, awesome marching band.
– Ms. Erica Coronado (Battle Ground, Washington)
Lots of speakers, great MC, really nice job!
– Dr. Julie Lehr (Ephrata, Pennsylvania)
Loved having multiple speakers covering multiple topics. The breakout event was awesome. Everything was fab!
– Ms. Emily Siegrist (Ephrata, Pennsylvania)
Short lectures kept engagement up. Great topics, great speakers. Plus Miami!
– Dr. Bridget Sweeney (Buffalo, New York)
Miami Image Gallery
Highlights & Testimonials from Nashville, May 2016
Loved getting to meet a lot of DentalTown members, and it was all great information.
– Dr. Travis Campbell (Prosper, Texas)
Great speakers, short times to allow touching base on several different topics.
– Ms. Dawn Dennington (Prosper, Texas)
Great speakers, very great information that will help out our practice. I loved to be around entrepreneurs and be exposed to different mindsets.
– Dr. Adam Singh
Great speakers. Loved how everyone was sharing info. Thank you for having us and putting this on. Great job! Excellent time.
– Dr. Tara Clements (Shelbyville, Tennessee)
Well organized event! I can appreciate how much planning, set up, advertising, coordination, and tailoring goes into an event this large. To the staff, sponsors, organizers, speakers… all excellent work! Strongest part of this event really are the participants, the guys and ladies that are here are some of the most interesting dentist. Great group! Great lectures! Great venue! Great material!
– Dr. Danny Domingue (Lafayette, Los Angeles)
Great location and facility. Good mix of speakers and topics.
– Ms. Marian Glisson
Great to meet smart and successful dentists. As a new dentist, it is good to know that these people exist to help move the tech and practice management forward.
– Dr. Jason Renz (Fishers, Indiana)
There was a very broad range of topics. Made very interesting. Speakers were great and passionate about their topics. Great location and close to the airport.
– Ms. Lisa Calhoun (Liverpool, New York)
Loved networking with others and seeing Nashville! Meeting great people!
– Ms. Jennifer DeRycke (Liverpool, New York)
Multiple speakers with great content. I really like having a broad range of topics from clinical to non-clinical. Constant refreshments, snacks, and coffee is really important. The venue was awesome!
– Dr. Patrick Briese (Rayne, Los Angeles)
Nashville Image Gallery
Highlights & Testimonials from San Antonio, November 2015