Highlights & Testimonials from Miami, March/April 2017
I enjoyed the honesty and integrity of the speakers, and the availability of the speakers afterwards. Liked long breaks to talk to others and the speakers. Collin was a great MC, and the social night was great. Heartfelt expressions from Cory Glenn and Josh Wren about getting our priorities straight. Mike Ling and team, seamless execution. Great hotel. This meeting opened my eyes and touched my heart. Wow.
– Dr. Alvaro Fernandez-Carol (Coral Gables, Florida)
Great speakers. Well polished, entertaining between speakers, good healthy food, very social atmosphere and evenings.
– Dr. Ryan Gens (Catonsville, Maryland)
Knowledgeable dentists with real life experiences and expertise.
– Ms. Kristin Gillespie (Hutchinson, Kansas)
Loved all the different speakers and their stories and expertise, good environment learned a lot from this CE. Thanks guys!
– Ms. Mikayla Glosser (Battle Ground, Washington)
Beautiful location, lots of fun, awesome marching band.
– Ms. Erica Coronado (Battle Ground, Washington)
Lots of speakers, great MC, really nice job!
– Dr. Julie Lehr (Ephrata, Pennsylvania)
Loved having multiple speakers covering multiple topics. The breakout event was awesome. Everything was fab!
– Ms. Emily Siegrist (Ephrata, Pennsylvania)
Short lectures kept engagement up. Great topics, great speakers. Plus Miami!
– Dr. Bridget Sweeney (Buffalo, New York)
Miami Image Gallery